Sunday 29 January 2017

I Muse...On Some New Additions

I am constantly working on trying to make my blogs as user-friendly as possible for both my readers and myself. I want this blog to not only shed some historical light n the stamps of Albert Decaris, but also to act as a quick reference tool.  To that end I have added a couple of Pages, which,  I hope, will help out in this capacity. These new Pages can be easily found on the menu bar beneath the blog title.


The first added page is for Reference Material. Here I will, over time, add Decaris related articles, books, and Web material. This Page hasn't as yet been added to, so if you have any Decaris references by all means let me know.

The second Page I added as a quick reference spot to Decaris Year Sets. Just click on the year and it will take you straight to the relevant post with a list of all the stamps issued that year, including images. This is a continual work in progress Page, so please keep checking in from time to time. 

I hope these news additions will make your time spent perusing this blog more fruitful. As always, if you have any comments or suggestions to further improve the blog, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment